Why you should study in Philippines?
Philippines has one of the best education systems in Asia. It is one of the best places for students to study completely in English. The education system is just so fantastic that Philippines has sent hundreds of doctors and engineers to work in United States of America, United Kingdom , Middle East, etc. along with other professionals. The country is home to a number of ISO-certified universities and more than 200 higher educational institutions identified as ‘Centers of Excellence’ and ‘Centers of Development’. There are also several international schools in the Philippines which are on American, British, German, Chinese, French, and Japanese educational tracks.
Thousands of foreigners are flocking to the Philippines to study because it is more affordable in terms of the costs of education in the country compared to other countries. At the same time Philippines offers:
a) A high quality education
b) A peaceful and friendly environment
c) An established education system
d) Accredited and high quality programs
e) Low cost of living and tuition fees
f) Modern infrastructure
g) An efficient transportation system.
Life is more easy and fun because the Philippines is known for its people’s hospitality and joyfulness.
Foreign students do not only get the chance of earning excellent education, but they also find ways of enjoying their stay in the Philippines because the country is composed of thousands of islands and the students can relax by swimming, surfing, diving, and snorkeling in numerous pristine beaches anywhere, or unwind in some of the island’s heritage sites like the man-made rice terraces, marine parks, mountains, underground rivers, and other tourist spots. If these are not the places for them, they can still enjoy hanging out in countless five-star hotels and restaurants, entertainment shows, shopping malls, and cafes. It is no wonder then that the Philippines is host to an ever increasing number of international students each year.
Student Visa Requirements for Study in Philippines
1. Visa application duly filled and legibly completed. (The form needs to be completed in English).
2. Original passport valid for at least six months beyond the duration of stay in the country.
3. Photocopy of the data and the amendment page of passport.
4. IELTS and TOEFL scores (academic requirements)
5. Copy of travel (usually e-ticket).
6. Payment of processing fee.
7. In case of temporary visiting visa and transit visitor – The return or onward journey ticket must be presented to the Philippines immigration officer on entry in the country.
8. Upon submitting the application candidates are also required to submit a copy of their passport.
Original passports would only be required for authentication. The embassy has the reserve right for asking any other authentication. Incomplete applications would not be accepted. Visa processing depends upon the nationality of the candidate. All regulations consular fees or services are subject to change without any prior notice.