1. The name cappuccino comes from the resemblance of the drink to the clothing of the Capuchin monks. Cappuccino literally means ‘little hood’ or ‘little monk’s cowl.
2. You can beat brain freeze by pressing your tongue to the roof of your mouth.
3. You can buy insurance that cover alien abductions.
4. Q. What do bulletproof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers, and laser printers all have in common?
A. All are invented by women.
5. Camels are called “ships of the desert” because of the way they move, not because of their transport capabilities. A Dromedary camel has one hump and a Bactrian camel two humps. The humps are used as fat storage. Thus, an undernourished camel will not have a hump.