1. Tea is said to have been discovered in 2737 BC by a Chinese emperor when some tea leaves accidentally blew into a pot of boiling water. The tea bag was introduced in 1908 by Thomas Sullivan of New York.
2. Many sharks lay eggs, but hammerheads give birth to live babies that look like very small duplicates of their parents. Young hammerheads are usually born head-first, with the tip of their hammer-shaped head folded backward to make them more streamlined for birth.
3. Erin Ate Nine Sticky Apricots At Aprils. If you can remember this mnemonic device called an acrostic then it is easy to remember all Continents names as the first letter of each word corresponds with the first letter of a continent. These continents are: Europe, Asia, North America, South America, Australia, Antarctica, Africa!
4. Penguins will give their mate a pebble as a way of proposing.
5. The refuelers used in F1 can supply 12 liters of fuel per second. This means it would take just 4 seconds to fill the tank of an average 50 liter family car. F1 car engines last only for about 2 hours of racing mostly before blowing.